Last 9th – 10th November the partnership of the project held the third meeting in Plymouth (UK), hosted by Europa Training.
The partners worked together on the topic and the project outputs in order to verify and make a difference to the well-being of children in schools across Europe.
Especially, they talked about:
- App: how to create, develop and implement;
- Communication: how to improve the communication and spread the project results and outputs;
- Promotion: how to realize the best promotion campaign;
- Involvement of the target group and stakeholders: how to reach and involve them;
- The manual (final version): IO2: Manual for the wellbeing management in school