The activities foreseen in the project will produce the tangible (Intellectual Outputs) and intangible results.
- up-to-date insights on the topic of mental wellbeing in school settings;
- improvement of learner-centered resources for wellbeing management in the school context;
- development of skills of the target group to manage their mental wellbeing;
- development of competencies of teachers/educators in managing mental well-being in school settings by using different approaches and ICT-based methodologies;
- Increase of mental wellbeing of students in secondary school settings.
O1 Collection of best practices for well being management
The document contains the best practices exchanged and shared among partners to improve students’ psychological well-being and quality of life and provides them with skills in order to monitor and manage their level of mental wellbeing.
The partner responsible for the development of the O1 is Vilniaus Kolegija
O1 is developed through the steps listed below.:
- Defining criteria for best practices;
- Collecting information in all partner countries;
- Selection of most applicable best practices to include in the document.
O2 Manual for the wellbeing management in school
The Manual providing guidelines for wellbeing management in school settings is produced as a support tool for teachers providing them with the methodology to manage the mental wellbeing of their students in the classroom and apply the most suitable strategies to ensure a supportive participation of parents, as well as to implement the programme addressing secondary school students for the development of the skills related to wellbeing management with the support of multimedia resources.
The partner responsible for the development of the O2 is Training UK
O2 is developed through the steps listed below.
- Design: in the 2nd project meeting partners brainstorm on the structure of the manual and detail the content to be developed.
- Elaboration of the content: the development of the sections of the manual is shared across the partnership and distributed by Training UK in compliance with the organisation’s expertise. Training UK is in charge to collect the work of partners and ensure that the framework previously outlined is respected, as well as guaranteeing a comprehensive collection of information to include.
- Translation: the content is elaborated in English and translated in all partners’ languages.
O3: Well-School-Tech pedagogical tool
The good practices collected in the research phase will be adapted and shaped in a programme supported by multimedia resources. These include interactive exercises, videos, apps. The aim is to provide teachers and students with user-friendly tools to use in the classroom that are more attractive for young people.
O3 is developed through the steps listed below.
- Development of the platform that host the programme and the multimedia material led by Promimpresa;
- Training for teachers: the teachers are introduced to the selected good practices, the subject of well-being management in schools, as well as the platform that hosts the pedagogical tool and resources of the programme;
- Design of multimedia resources to include in the tool: the resources to be developed are outlined;
- Conduction of focus groups: teachers hold group meetings with students to collect their feedback on the resources to create thus fostering a learner-centred approach for the development of the material;
- Development of multimedia material: Promimpresa is in charge of the technical development of the digital resources to be included in the programme;
- Translation: partners ensure that all the developed material are available in each national language;
- Testing the online products: the material previously developed to be tested in schools (M18-M22), the programme is implemented by the teachers trained that will have as supporting resource also the manual for the wellbeing management in school (IO3)